Pityriasis Rosea Does It Come Back Help! Don't Know What To Do..?

Help! Don't know what to do..? - pityriasis rosea does it come back

May-oval spot observed in the stomach, thought it was insect bites, healing, and later was an outbreak not be completely filled body with pruritus had, the doctor diagnosed pityriasis rosea.

From June to develop white spots on the tonsils, develop the throat. Doctor gives you tested negative .. Which brings me amoxicillan in the prescription. The white spots disappear, Persits sore throat.

July-back to the doctor, he brings me amoxicillan in a strong dose. Neck pain is .. The salivary glands begin to swell .. Because all the symptoms, I'm an STD fear. ) (approximately 3 months after a possible exposure has an OraQuick test on the promenade of physicians in the test were negative. (Could be amoxicillan effect of the process, a day after the order?)

August-going to the doctor, let me knowgo to the doctor, ear, nose and throat. He said he may have silent acid reflex, I take Maalox before bedtime.

Today, the white spot appears in the tonsils a little sore throat.

I'm not the kind of person to care about every little thing, but I am something, do not fear it. I went to the doctor and spend money and do nothing tired. What should I do? Please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment