Structural Engineer Inspection What Is Working As A Structural Engineer Like?

What is working as a structural engineer like? - structural engineer inspection

I think the career and return to school to switch to a structural engineer. I have some Internet research and talked to my cousin who is an SE. But I have some questions I would like more advice on:

- What is the average number of days or a week for an SE? What are their normal duties and rights? What happens to fill with them?
- Is the most time on a computer? If not, more is spent where?
- Is it normal to work overtime, long time?
- What is the average starting salary of an SE with a degree in civil engineering?
- No matter where I go to college? I live in North Rhine-Westphalia, and UI at Urbana-Champaign has one of the best CE programs. But I'd rather go to the University of Chicago, because it would be easier to work for my husband while I'm at school and prefer to live in / near Chicago Chambana.

By responding, you can also include:
- Many years of experience in engineering
- What attributes should BS, MS, etc.
- What do you do Bldgs, bridges, transmission --

1 comments:

civil_av... said...

I go to Cessna Aircraft Engineering. My job is all fields of technology. I must get to the review, in my report, report, analyze make plans. My work is about 80% work on the computer, it does not bother me because the work is done on the plane. Basically, I'm an engineer and emphasize that a structural engineer comes close. We calculate the static and dynamic loading.

- 3 years experience
MS - Aerospace Engineering Degree, 1 year
- Stress Engineering for Aircraft

Post a Comment