Girls With Wedgies Pictures Swear To God Im Not Lieing!!! Help And Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Swear to God im not lieing!!! Help and Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - girls with wedgies pictures

I am a man of 15 years and still wear tighty whiti wedgie and get almost every day and still go to bed and diapers. as punishment for wetting the bed i have 2 daiper wear for one week, when to do so. Even when wet the bed at my parents that my sisters do what they want from me, so I dressed in shorts and short pants, shorts and a pile of clothes young. Pictures of me and about me funny. Sometimes they invite their friends, and I get to make the purchase wedgie and me in my panties and tighty whiti. I usually get my sisters wedgie (older) and people in my school. Does any1 else no stories lik it? And what do you think? And what should I do? Please send your stories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment